On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 09:24:58PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded an update of the Debian/Ubuntu packages. It fixes a bug
> caused by an outdated 'imglob' script and also has a few other cosmetic
> changes.  All packages are built (except for hardy amd64, which will
> take a few more minutes), so you can do an update run now, if you need
> this bugfix urgently.
I also noticed that the previous Debian package 4.1.0-1 has problems
with higher-level analysis in Feat (not 100% sure what caused them). The
current version is not affected -- so I'd strongly recommend to upgrade.

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke
http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/hanke