Good Morning everyone.

Our Safety Manager is about to write our Waste Management policy. It would be helpful if anyone has already done this and would be willing to let us have a copy.
Thank you.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: This message may be confidential. You may use and apply the information only for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Barking College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of Barking College. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments.