Good morning,
I am currently reviewing how we monitor performance of our cleaning contract and wish to change the KPI monitoring system.   Does anyone have a template they would be willing to share.  No doubt to include performance against spec, supervision, contract management, invoicing etc and a scoring system.

Many thanks.

Jenny Pickett
Estates & Facilities Manager
Southgate College
T: 020 8982 5060
F: 020 8982 5117

Attention:
This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.

Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com