-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ros Kimber
Sent: 13 October 2008 11:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: certificate dispatch

A decision was made by senior management that we couldn't afford the
time or money that sending out certificates via recorded deliver would
cost.  We log all certificates on our MIS system and then scan them.  We
then post them all out 2nd class, stamped with a return address and keep
a printed record of the addresses that certificates are sent to.

By far the biggest problem we experience with returned or lost
certificates is that students don't tell the college when they
move.....obviously in these cases they have to pay if they want a
replacement.

Ros Kimber
Achievement & Examinations Officer (Norfolk)
The College of West Anglia - King's Lynn Campus
01553 815370 (x2370)

P Help save paper- do you need to print this email?