________________________________

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Todd, Claire
Sent: 13 October 2008 09:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: certificate dispatch

Hi

We have just had a letter from AQA, and they have stated that all certs
should be sent out by recorded delivery.  Up until now we have been
sending certs out via certificate of posting.  To change it to recorded
delivery is going to increase our costs quite dramatically and will be a
huge increase in time to dispatch.  What does everyone else do?

Claire Todd

Exams Team Leader

01245 265611 Ext 3316

This e-mail & any files and attachments transmitted with it are
confidential and may be legally privileged. They are intended solely for
the use of the intended recipient. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author/sender and are not necessarily shared or
endorsed by Chelmsford College or any associated or related company. If
you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of, or any action taken or omitted in reliance on
this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it is strictly
prohibited & may be unlawful. We may monitor all email communication
through our networks.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify Chelmsford
College by e-mailing:[log in to unmask]
If you contact us by email, we may store your details to facilitate
communication.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our emails are virus free.
However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by
Chelmsford College and recommend that you subject any incoming email to
your own virus checking procedures.
--
Scanned by iCritical.

________________________________

SPAM: To report this email as SPAM please forward it to
[log in to unmask] we will then pass these messages on to our Anti-Spam
service provider to have messages of this type blocked in the future.
PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in these documents
may be privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee designated above. If you are not the addressee, any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of
this communication is strictly prohibited. VIRUS ISSUES: We make every
effort to virus check information sent via e-mail. We cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage, which may occur from use of
attached material. We recommend recipients re-check all attached
material with their own virus checking software. Park Lane College
services are supported by grants from the European Social Fund and the
European Regional Development Fund.