-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McCabe, John
Sent: 07 October 2008 08:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Student ID

We supply students with a photo ID card. This is our general standard.
Photo ID has to be carried at all times and is also used e.g. for
library and for IT related enquiries e.g. checking the status of an
account.

For external candidates, we look for either a (photo) driving license of
some signed item e.g. cheque card - this is relatively rare for us.

John McCabe
CMIS Manager
East Norfolk Sixth Form College

East Norfolk Sixth Form College Disclaimer:
This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged.
It is for the exclusive use of the addressee.
If you are not the addressee please note that any distribution,
reproduction, copying, publication or use of this communication or the
information is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact us
immediately and also delete the communication from your computer.
Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this communication or its attachments.
Tel.: 01493 662234
Fax.: 01493 441405
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.enorf.ac.uk
Address: Church Lane, Gorleston, Norfolk, NR31 7BQ

Scanned by Sophos ES1000 for East Norfolk Sixth Form College
This e-mail & any files and attachments transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged.  They are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author/sender and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Chelmsford College or any associated or related company.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of, or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it is strictly prohibited & may be unlawful. We may monitor all email communication through our networks.
 If you have received this e-mail in error please notify Chelmsford College by e-mailing:[log in to unmask]
If you contact us by email, we may store your details to facilitate communication.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our emails are virus free. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by Chelmsford College and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking procedures.
--
Scanned by iCritical.