-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Allan Crookston
Sent: 30 October 2008 13:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: How far do you go (Outcome recording)?

Hi all,

To what level of detail do you go when recording details of learner
outcomes on your respective systems?

I'm looking at a BPR produced for us by a leading consultancy firm in
the education sector. They recommend that we record on our systems, in
addition to the outcome:

Registration details
Certificate claim details
Date of achievement
Date of certification
Date of posting

I'd be interested in finding out to what level of detail other colleges
record these details. Obviously the more information you have the
better, but there is a trade off.

Any comments welcome.

Allan

**********************
Northumberland College
College Road
Ashington
Northumberland
NE63 9RG
Tel: 01670 841200
Fax: 01670 841201
www.northumberland.ac.uk

To find out more information about the wide range of full and part-time
courses available at Northumberland College,
please visit  www.northumberland.ac.uk or call our Information Centre
Team free on 0800 16-2-100.

***  DISCLAIMER  ***
The information transmitted in this e-mail and its contents is intended
for only the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.
Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and
not necessarily the College.
It is intended for the named addressee only.
If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited from storing,
copying or using the information in any way.
No liability is accepted by Northumberland College for any losses caused
by viruses contracted during transit over the Internet or present in any
receiving systems.