________________________________

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike-Swann
Sent: 30 October 2008 08:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adding an exams officer to this network

Hi All can anyone help, I have been trying to add a fellow exams officer
to this mailing list but cannot seem to find the link to do it.

M,Swann

Mike Swann

Examinations Officer

Huntingdonshire Regional College

California Road

Huntingdon

PE29 1BL

Tel: 01480 379117

Ext 117

P THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this e-mail think whether it
is really necessary. Thanks

To view our email disclaimer please click the following link
http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/general_info/disclaimer.asp
<http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/general_info/disclaimer.asp>

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.  Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifies and with authority,
states them to be the views of Priestley College.