-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cath Smith
Sent: 14 October 2008 14:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EBS 4

Hi is there anyone out there using EBS4 for exams, if so I need to know
if it is possible to sort exam entries into alphabetical order prior to
generating the candidate numbers. I was assured by tribal that it would
be possible to do this but I cannot find a way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cath Smith
Exams Officer

SPAM: To report this email as SPAM please forward it to
[log in to unmask] we will then pass these messages on to our Anti-Spam
service provider to have messages of this type blocked in the future.
PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in these documents
may be privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee designated above. If you are not the addressee, any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of
this communication is strictly prohibited.
VIRUS ISSUES: We make every effort to virus check information sent via
e-mail. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage, which
may occur from use of attached material. We recommend recipients
re-check all attached material with their own virus checking software.
Park Lane College services are supported by grants from the European
Social Fund and the European Regional Development Fund.