I wonder if anyone can help me with this query. A colleague of mine here at King's is trying to find out if there are any home ESOL schemes currently running in or around London. I wonder if any of you know about this, or if not, if you know anyone who might? She is particularly interested in the Latin American community but anything re either general home schemes or the Latin community, or any leads to people who might know would be v helpful.

Thanks for your help,

Melanie
Melanie Cooke
Researcher
Department of Education and Professional Studies
King's College, London
Franklin Wilkins Building
Waterloo Road
London SE1 9NH
Tel: 020 7848 3122
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/sspp/education/staff/mcooke.html
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]