Hi Everyone,
I have been asked to referee for a teacher at our College who is taking the GPRLS route to qualification. I've read through the documentation but we are still not clear what level of detail the teacher and referees need to give, especially since there is a word limit on the teacher's answers.

I would be very grateful to hear from anyone who has any experience of the new GPRLS format.

Cheers
Patrick Bushell
Southwark College

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm
To contact the list owner, send an email to