Hello Tim,

A. Good hear from you! You have so many good titles this time; it is hard to choose. Following is my field of choice in order of preference:

1. Growth divergences: Explaining differences in economic performance, Eds: J A Ocampo, Jomo KS, and R Vos, Zed and the UN, 2008; cross-country comparison of growth and apparent determinants; some statistics / econometrics.

2. Institutions and Development: Advances in New Institutional Analysis, M. Shirley
Elgar, 2008 pp226, 8 chapters. institutional economics: Coase etc, discussions of aid, urban water reform, Millennium Project (no econometrics)

3. Reinventing Foreign Aid ed W Easterly MIT Press, 2008 pp567, 20 chpts political and occasionally econometric analysis of aid policy and perfomanceAGood governance and development.

B. The book(s) can be shipped to my home address

Voxi Heinrich Amavilah, Ph.D.
12563 W. Coronado Road
Avondale, AZ 85392-7029
USA

C. I am an adjunct professor of economics at Glendale College in Glendale, Arizona. However, I am NOT asking to review these books in that capacity.

D. Finally, do you have any news for me about my review of "Growth And Economic Development: Essays in Honour of A. P. Thirlwall" by Arestis, et. al., 2007?

Hope all is well for you. Here is my most recent paper in case you or your colleague may find it interestin: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/11193/1/MPRA_paper_11193.pdf

Voxi