Hi All,

I'm about to introduce a training package into a number of disability support
organisations to improve skills and knowledge in implementing challenging
behaviour management plans.  I was thinking that some sort of pre/post
evaluation would be very useful.  Does anyone know of any work that has
been done in this area or any effective methodology/measures I could use ?

Thanks in anticipation

Charley Hodgson

Training Coordinator
Intensive Support Service