Ian or Emma,
Two points:
1. I am right in interpreting below as meaning 'the template on the DSAQAG
site has been approved by DIUS for trial'?

2. What is the time-table for the NNAC regional meetings- individual
centres will presumably ask assessors for some information to be collated
and then sent to these meetings? Some sense of timing would be helpful
(incluidng those like the OU who clearly have some additions or
alternatives to propose,

Thanks,
Amanda