It's called Disclosure Scotland up here.
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Broom, Doreen
Sent: 21 October 2008 12:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CRB checking

You will have access to that information and whilst I am not for one minute saying you are not an upstanding member of the community - on the sinister side of things you could be part of a paedophile ring and share that information with them.
On the other hand, I woud have thought as we do here that you just sign up to a confidentiality agreement although I do believe as some of our IT guys go into schools (schools are part of the Council in Scotland) that they have to have CRB checks done.

Doreen