Hi Anne and others,

Yes a face book group is a great idea.

I am a physician teacher and am interested in using the power of the web to
tackle clinical complexity and learning at the point of care.

At the moment I am trying to get my patients both in the hospital and
community to share their own experiences with their illnesses with an
overall aim of developing a web based user driven collaborative learning
network.

We could begin the facebook thing by searching for each other's names and
then inviting each other. There are 8 people with my name and I am the one
with the glasses and blue shirt.

yours sincerely,

rakesh

Rakesh Biswas MD
Professor,
Department of Medicine,
People's college of medical sciences,
Bhanpur, Bypass road,
Bhopal-462010 (M.P.) India
Office Tel: +91 - 755 - 4005210
Office Fax: 91 - 755 - 4005112
Residence:+91-755-2682502
Mob:9755619861
email:[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>