 a way of describing this complex process of decision making

A decision is a retrospective justification of an action (Sartre)

--- On Wed, 15/10/08, alison smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: alison smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] advice x2
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008, 1:40 PM

Hey

my organisation (mental health) is currently exploring the possibility of developing its website to include an interactive forum. Does anybody have any information/advice about developing online communities and/or applying community development models to web based communities?

Also.....

the organisation aims for ownership of the project to be shared among the people who use and work within the project. The director is looking for a way of describing this complex process of decision making within the organisation and has asked me if there is any model/ diagrammatic explanation within community psychology which can adequately portray this kind of democratic consultation process- a process which may include quite a lot of change a flux.

Can anybody direct me in the right direction?

Alison

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderators: Rebekah Pratt ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])