Thanks Mark,
I obviously have some reading to do as a lot of the work I am doing is walking between
the fine lines that you have so articulately drawn! I will do some reading and may
well come back to you with my thoughts / reflections on this as it is important for me to
get my head round it given the work I am doing.
Cheers
Jacqui