Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:06:21 +0000
From: Michael ridley-Dash <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Thanks Rebekah & Grant
To: [log in to unmask]

Hiya,

Just thought I'd say thanks to Rebekah and Grant for balancing interests and holding a really interesting and challenging conference. I have been wondering whether a conference in the west midlands through Staffs Uni would appeal - Stoke on Trent may not have the same instant appeal as Edinburgh but I'd be happy to put the proposal to hold it at Staffs uni to the course staff here if people thought they might be keen. I know proposing a location doesn't get into the nitty gritty of the network organisation who takes responsibility for organisation of conference etc... but it's just a suggestion.

Cheers,

Mike