Hi,
Sadly, that happens sometimes.
 1) make sure you have some salt in the DNA stock too
 2) try (NH4)2SO4 instead of NaCl (just don't add Ca++, and
remember the ionic strength of a given molarity will be higher)
 3) if you have to, try more salt
 3) try different ends on your oligos - sometimes they behave
differently
 4) examine the "precipitate" under a microscope.  Sometimes
it turns out to be microcrystalline.
 5) if all else fails, change your fickle-gods-propitiating
protocol
  good luck!
    Phoebe