A cheaper option than building an entire new computer is to transfer the
parts out of the Dell case and into a standard ATX format case.  We
ended up going this route with 3 of our Dells because the poor cooling
in the cases was frying the hard drives (and just barely out of warranty
too, imagine that!).  Not all the Dell motherboards are in the ATX
format however, so you may need to drill and tap some holes in the new
case in order to mount the motherboard.
Good luck!

-Chris