-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dom Gore
Sent: 02 October 2008 14:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Blackboard Snapshot Primary Roles

Can anyone help please. Is there anyway of assigning your own primary
institution role when running snapshot. We are trying to give our
overseas
students the primary role of e-community so they can view the overseas
tab
in Blackboard. However this is proving to be an issue. Does anyone know
of a
fix to this? Setting the secondary role is fine, but we need the primary
role ot be setup?

Thanks

Dominic Gore

E-Learning Development and Support Officer

University College Birmingham

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 0121 604 1000 x273
Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email
management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems
Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems