-----Original Message-----
From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gregory, Neil
Sent: 22 October 2008 10:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Video Door Entry System

Hi,

In a wider context has anyone provided such a system under NHS funding,
if so how? Also I wonder why the Environmental Control companies don't
have a video door entry system. I think it would be a useful item for
many clients.

Neil Gregory
Bio-Engineer
WeSTMARC - West of Scotland Mobility and Rehabilitation Centre
Southern General Hospital, Glasgow
Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.nhsggc.org.uk/westmarc

Tel - 0844 8113001 (Lo-Call)