Hi all,

I'm considering organising a training event that would introduce methods
of assessing the usability of online resources, with an emphasis on
resources in the archives domain. I'm open to ideas about what
constitutes 'usability testing', but I expect that methods such as
formal user testing, online surveying, web analytics tools (e.g. Google
Analytics), etc., might be interesting to some of you.

It would be very helpful if you could let me know if this kind of event
would be something you would consider attending. Also, if you have
suggestions for specific content or case studies you would like to hear
about, or present for others, then I would be very pleased to hear them.

I would also be interested in hearing from archivists who are using web
2.0 technologies with archives in some way.

Thanks,

Susan

Susan Thomas
Training Officer,
Data Standards Group, Society of Archivists

Digital Archivist/Project Manager
Bodleian Library

Web:  http://futurearchives.blogspot.com
<http://futurearchives.blogspot.com/>
Tel:    +44 (0) 1865 283821
Post: Oxford University Library Services
         Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2 0ES