I'm interested in obtaining quotes from converting some 35mm roll films into digital format. It's a long time since I was involved with such things, and I'd be grateful if someone could give me some indicative costs and maybe also suggest some suitable firms or organisations who I might approach. It's a fairly small quantity - two or three rolls of film at most

Replies off list please

Thanks

Chris Pickford
4 Walmsley Court, High Street, Kinver, DY7 6HG
Tel: 01384 878435 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: [log in to unmask] or (interchangeably) [log in to unmask]