The Glamorgan Record Office is pleased to announce that work commenced on
our new building on 18 August 2008. Based in Leckwith, Cardiff, the New
Glamorgan Record Office is part of a larger development which also includes
the new Cardiff City Stadium and such exciting retail outlets as Costco and
Greggs.

For anybody out there interested in the development and construction of a
new archive repository, further information, images and site reports can be
found on our website at www.glamro.gov.uk - click on the link "Find out more
about the plans for the New Glamorgan Record Office", under the artist's
impression of the new building. The completion date for work is mid-December
2009, and over the next 70 weeks we'll be updating the website regularly.
(Please note that our website as a whole is a "work in progress", so if you
have any constructive feedback, it would be much appreciated.)

If you have any questions about the new building or the work that's gone into
its development so far, please do get in touch.

Best wishes

Geoff Edwards
Project Officer
New Glamorgan Record Office

Glamorgan Record Office
The Glamorgan Building, King Edward VII Avenue
Cathays Park, CARDIFF CF10 3NE
Tel: #44 (0)29 2078 0282 Fax: #44 (0)29 2078 0284
Visit our new website at: www.Glamro.gov.uk