The Film, Sound & Photography group is seeking a suitable venue and/or
suitable course leaders for a proposed training session on the transference
of analogue sound recordings into a digital format.

We’re trying to set up a workshop with practical elements which will allow
attendees to see the equipment and transferral processes in action. It also
needs to provide attendees with specific information about technical aspects
and specifications for transference hardware, software and storage
solutions, as well as a clear idea of how to organise and begin a
transference project.

We do have a budget available for costs (room hire, fees and catering,
etc.). We will be charging attendees a fee for the workshop to cover the
cost of the above, as well as insurance and administration – no profit will
be made.

If you think you can help by either providing facilities or knowledge, then
we’d be delighted to hear from you.

Martin Devereux
Training Officer
Film, Sound & Photography Group