The Department of Economics and Business of Universitat Pompeu Fabra in
Barcelona is advertising faculty positions in all areas of Economics and
Business including *Probability and Statistics*. The formal announcement is
included below. For further information and an informal discussion contact
Omiros Papaspiliopoulos ([log in to unmask]) or Gabor Lugosi

*UNIVERSITAT POMPEU FABRA*
*Department of Economics and Business*

FACULTY POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN ALL AREAS OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS

We invite applications for faculty appointments at the level of tenure-track
Assistant Professor to begin September 2009. We also welcome applications
for post-doctoral researcher positions.

Applicants should hold a Ph.D. (or should be near completion of their
dissertation), and should have a demonstrated potential for research excellence.

We are looking for applications in all areas of* Economics *and* Business. *

Preference will be given to applicants who show a strong potential to
contribute creatively to our research and educational programs at all
levels. The Department provides the teaching for three undergraduate
degrees, various M.Sc. programs, and a Ph.D. program. It also participates
in an MBA program and executive Master degrees.

Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at:
http://www.econ.upf.edu/recruiting/. Applicants should provide a curriculum
vitae, submit a copy of their most recent work and provide three letters of
recommendation and the list of courses taken.

The *deadline* to be considered for these positions is *November 30^th , 2008*

Additional information can be found at http://www.econ.upf.edu
<http://www.econ.upf.edu/>.