________________________________

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Browne
Sent: 06 October 2008 12:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Harassment investigations

Good afternoon.

We are reviewing our harassment procedures.

Can colleagues please advise under which procedure they investigate
complaints of harassment? Do you have separate policies for harassment
or are complaints investigated under normal grievance procedures?

Many thanks.

Paul Browne

Equal Opportunities Manager

Queen's University Belfast