-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hamilton, Louise
Sent: 29 October 2008 13:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Equality and Diversity training on line

Hi Lesley,

Cylix are currently writing a programme for us and they have been
excellent, in terms of cost, development and knowledge/structure, we
would definitely recommend them.

Regards

Louise Hamilton
Diversity Development Co-ordinator
Dryden Centre 109C
Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street
Nottingham
NG1 4BU

Telephone: 0115 848 6176
Fax: 0115 848 6584
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www2.ntu.ac.uk/EQO

Please note that this communication is in confidence from the Equality
and Diversity Team.  If it has reached you in error, please delete
immediately and notify the Team on the above number given by the Sender.