Alison

Against the flow of responses so far, we have been advised by an
institutional working group that we ought to CRB check members of our
harassment network.

It's possible that specific local issues and cases live at the time the
group was operating may have influenced their decision.

Rosemary

Rosemary Turner
Student Equal Opportunities and Disabilities Coordinator
CELT
Furness College
Lancaster University
Lancaster