a) no lessons as yet - just in the process, but we have simplified our
impact assessment paperwork to get people on board
b) we've incorporated all the areas of discrim including age,
religious belief etc
c) planning to set up a forum on which all groups are represented.
Will be main vehicle for consulation and for assisting with impact
assesments

Heather Griffiths
Equality and Diversity Officer
Newman University College
Genners Lane
Birmingham B32 3NT
email: [log in to unmask]

Newman University College, Genners Lane, Bartley Green, Birmingham B32
3NT (Registered Office)
Tel +44 (0)121 476 1181 Fax +44 (0)121 476 1196
Newman University College is a charitable company limited by
guarantee,
Registered in England and Wales with Company number : 5493384 Charity
number : 1110346 VAT number : 559 1908 08