	-----Original Message-----
	From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Simcox
	Sent: 13 October 2008 13:40
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Initial/Harassment Advisers - CRB checks?

	Good afternoon,

	We are in the process of advertising and recruiting for some
more initial/harassment advisers, and are considering making it a
requirement that they are subject to a CRB check.  I would be most
interested to hear what other institutions do.

	Many thanks

	Alison

	Alison Simcox

	Personnel Adviser

	University of Worcester

	UK Tel: +44 (0) 1905 855258

	UK Fax: +44 (0) 1905 855174

	For futher details of study and job opportunities at the
University of Worcester please visit our website www.worc.ac.uk