Through our Dignity At Work Procedure/Policy & this can lead into our conduct procedure if appropriate.

we have also been trying to develop something to support staff in extreme cases - such as the sort of 'stalking' that gets to the police and court...

Dave

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Browne
Sent: 06 October 2008 12:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Harassment investigations

Good afternoon.

We are reviewing our harassment procedures.

Can colleagues please advise under which procedure they investigate complaints of harassment? Do you have separate policies for harassment or are complaints investigated under normal grievance procedures?

Many thanks.

Paul Browne

Equal Opportunities Manager

Queen’s University Belfast

This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were detected

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found