Following a recent CPA visit I was given a non-compliance for not having competency assessment records for POCT equipment operators.

Given that the POCT dept here consists of just me it would be a huge undertaking to individually assess every POCT operator’s competency (nearly all the nursing staff and more) so I've decided to go down the e-learning route with the help of a friendly software developer.

Does anyone have any electronic information, apart from operator manuals, for the DCA 2000, Rapidlab 248, Clinitek 50 or drugs of abuse screening kits?

I'm specifically after images and any other information that might be useful in constructing these e-learning modules.
Any help would be appreciated.

Alison

POCT Coordinator
Pathology Dept
Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
C363

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received.
Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the specified exemptions, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and Caldicott Guardian principles.
This footnote also confirms that, unless otherwise stated, this email message has been swept by Sophos Anti-virus for the presence of computer viruses.
------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/