I know that CBG has an approximate half life of 6
days...
Moreover, the half-life of CBG in humans has been
reported to be about 6 days [ 28 and 29]. .... T.G.
Brien, Human corticosteroid binding globulin. ...
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0039128X00001331

 ---a half-life of 5 days, and are similar in men and.
women, although they increase 2-fold in .... human
corticosteroid binding globulin gene is located on ...
www.informaworld.com/index/779752567.pdf

Paid access is required for the majority of articles
on this subject
Regards
David Brown