Dear Pedro!

We are setting up a little farm at Arco-Iris! If  you come to Portugal someday, perhaps we should meet and exchange some ideas?...

All right, I am joking, apart from the farm thing - come and see woth your eyes the back of ourhouse... See you next week.

Joćo

PS - and, apart from learning how and when to plant potatoes, tomatoes, chilies and beans, there are some REALLY interesting things about the impact of the farm project in the resident-and-staff dynamics. Always learning - as it  should be in a TC...