CTV Canada
"B.C. Liberal seeks federal Tory nomination"

"B.C. Liberal MLA Lorne Mayencourt will seek the federal Conservative nomination in the Vancouver-Centre riding, taking on veteran Liberal MP Hedy Fry."

<snip>

"I'm out there on the street, and I'm making sure that I'm dealing with the issues that are important to the community whether that's safe schools or safe streets or creating a therapeutic community in B.C.," Mayencourt told CTV News.

"Those issues are things that I think resonate with the voters, and people want us to deal with those problems," he said.

<snip>

full story:

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20080905/BC_mayencourt_080905/20080905/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome
--
Dr. Craig Fees, RMSA
Hon. Director, Institute for the History and Work of Therapeutic Environments (a research and study centre of the University of Birmingham)