That's a very good question; we discussed it on Oxford with to no
real conclusion. I'd have thought savannah was a more natural bug
tracker,
but if that's where it goes it not at all obvious exactly what to file
it
against. I'd like to get it filed somewhere though.

http://glite.web.cern.ch/glite/packages/R3.1/deployment/glite-UI/glite-
> UI-known-issues.asp
> )
>
> # PYTHONPATH is not configured correctly: It contains an entry
> "/lcg/lib/python" this should be "/opt/lcg/lib/python" Fix: In the
> file "/etc/profile.d/grid-env.sh" change the line gridpath_append
> "PYTHONPATH" "/lcg/lib/python" to gridpath_append "PYTHONPATH"
> "/opt/lcg/lib/python"
> # PERL5LIB? is not configured correctly: This variable contains an
> entry "/lcg/lib/perl" which should be "/opt/lcg/lib/perl". Fix: In the
> file "/etc/profile.d/grid-env.sh" change the line gridpath_append
> "PERL5LIB" "/lcg/lib/perl" to gridpath_append "PERL5LIB"
> "/opt/lcg/lib/perl"

I don't think that's the same bug. In the 32 bit WN on 64 bit OS case it
simply won't set those lines at all, not set them to the wrong thing. To
get the effect described in the release notes it would need to have a
blank
${INSTALL_ROOT}, not the wrong ${OS_ARCH}.

Ewan