> Oh. Right.
>
>> I see, rest of my WNs (at least 20 of them) don't have "/opt/lcg" in
> the
>> PYTHONPATH. I'm using 32-bit WN on 64-bit machine.
>>
> That's what's tripping it up. If you have a look in
> /opt/glite/yaim/functions/config-wn you'll see a section that looks like
>
> this (minus my added comments):
... snip ....

OK so in this case where there's a problem with the Yaim module,
should it be reported as a savannah ticket, a GGUS ticket (if so then
to whom) or both (and reference ggus in savannah)

Bit more alkward in this particular case perhaps as its already
flagged in the release notes...

(well, for the UI certainly -
http://glite.web.cern.ch/glite/packages/R3.1/deployment/glite-UI/glite-UI-known-issues.asp
)

# PYTHONPATH is not configured correctly: It contains an entry
"/lcg/lib/python" this should be "/opt/lcg/lib/python" Fix: In the
file "/etc/profile.d/grid-env.sh" change the line gridpath_append
"PYTHONPATH" "/lcg/lib/python" to gridpath_append "PYTHONPATH"
"/opt/lcg/lib/python"
# PERL5LIB? is not configured correctly: This variable contains an
entry "/lcg/lib/perl" which should be "/opt/lcg/lib/perl". Fix: In the
file "/etc/profile.d/grid-env.sh" change the line gridpath_append
"PERL5LIB" "/lcg/lib/perl" to gridpath_append "PERL5LIB"
"/opt/lcg/lib/perl"

Andrew