Which X11 are you running?

It's possible that the Tiger build doesn't work with the Leopard X11. Which
might be a bit ironic since we chose Tiger as the build platform to reach
the biggest audience despite us all running Leopard at JAC.

Brad does have a test build (that lacks orac-dr) for Leopard that you could
try. Brad: can you also confirm this behaviour on your leopard laptop?

Tim