  From: Woo-Suk, Tae
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 8:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [SPM] sparse temporal sampling in auditory fMRI

  Dear Dr. Rachel.

  I'd like to recommend the papers of Dr. Langers.
  Auditory fMRI study (similar design with Langers' study) of our group was successful.

  Langers DR, van Dijk P, Backes WH. Lateralization, connectivity and plasticity in the human central auditory system. . 2005 Nov 1;28(2):490-9.

  Best regard,

  Woo-Suk, Tae Ph.D.
  Research Professor, Neuroimaigng Lab.
  Medical School of Kangwon National University,
  Chuncheon, Korea