Dear all,

As many other users, I experience difficulties to install SPM 2 on Mac OS 10 (Matlab 7.6).
Matlab generates the following error when initialising SPM :

Initialising SPM..??? Error using ==> spm_list_files at 15
spm_list_files.c not compiled - see spm_MAKE.sh

Error in ==> spm at 1140
	[null,tmp] = spm_list_files(Tdir,'-');

Error in ==> spm at 768
xTB = spm('TBs');

Error in ==> spm at 450
Fmenu  = spm('CreateMenuWin','off');				fprintf('.')

I am not a programmer but I understood from previous messages that this is a
compilation error. I did not find a definitive anwser to this issue in the SPM archives.

Is there anyone who knows how to solve this problem ?

I anticipate some answers by precising that I have switched to SPM 5 but would like to
re-analyse old data both with SPM 2 and 5 for the sake of comparison.

Thanks in advance

Michael