Hi Marcus

Actually, it is the probability that a particular voxel belongs to GM or WM.
If you take the integral over all voxel values (spatial resolution of voxels
1x1x1mm) within a cluster, you will get mm3 or micro-liter as the unit of
the cluster.

Regards
Jürgen

On 24.9.2008 12:19 Uhr, "Markus Burgmer" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> hi.
>
> there has a question in a vbm analysis with christian gasers vbm5.1 approach
> arise by a reviewer. i can't find an answer in the list about this topic.
> maybe somebody can help?
>
> we performed a test of volumetric differences between two groups of subjects
> with helpf of vbm5.1 (modulated images). for each 'significant' cluster we
> liked to depict the amount of 'real' differences between the groups in box
> plots with help of marsbar. what is the unit of the values extracted? we
> thought this would be 'ml'.
>
> thanks a lot
>
> markus

Juergen Haenggi