Dear Henrike
This question is true of any activation, but my guess is that you are
concerned because it is relatively small and near an edge. I suggest

1) look at the quality of your overall data. Do you have a lot of
activations around edges?
2) look at the activations in individual subjects. Is this activation
consistent.
3) Overlay the activation on your functional images. Is it in the correct
place? Also you can look at the SNR of your functional images to see if the
activation is in a location where there is sufficient signal to expect it to
be real. For example see this paper:

Small, D.M., Gregory, M.D., Mak, Y.E., Gitelman, D., Mesulam, M.M., Parrish,
T., 2003. Dissociation of neural representation of intensity and affective
valuation in human gustation. Neuron 39, 701-711.

take care,
-----
Darren Gitelman