Hello

I am trying to normalize single subject FA volumes on to the T2 template. I
have done this before with spm 2 and the normalization worked beautifully.

Now, I am getting badly warped normalization output and would greatly
appreciate your help with fixing this.

I presumed that the warping may be because of the difference in orientation
of the FA volume and flipped it along x and y planes to correspond with the
orientation of the T2 template, which I am told is in Neurological
convention.  But this didn't help either.

Attached are some pdf files that show:

1.  the original FA volume (we used a vitamin e capsule on the right temple
area to avoid r/l confusions)

2. Flipped FA volume (note the position of the capsule shows that right is
right)

3. Normalized output.

Please note that I am still using SPM 2.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Cibu Thomas

Post Doctoral Research Fellow
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging,

Department of Radiology, Harvard Medical School,

Massachusetts General Hospital,

149, 13th Street, Charlestown, MA 02129

Tel: 617-726-9034