Hello all,

I am trying to complete a preliminary analysis for an abstract that is due really soon. I am comparing two groups (each with n=3) under a 2nd level analysis. I choose a "two-sample t-test" for the design and choose the appropriate .con files and directory. When I choose to estimate the SPM.mat file that is generated using the "classical method" there is an estimation warning: 'divide by zero' for every block. At the end of the estimation, an error box appears with the message: "Please check your data, there are no significant voxels".

I was wondering if anyone knows why this is occurring.  Is it possibly because my sample size is so small? Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Devin Smith