   Hi Vincent

> Dear SPMers,
> I got an error as follows in one session of one subject,
> ??? Error using ==> spm_spm at 861
> Please check your data: There are no significant voxels.
> But I have no idea what is wrong with my data or any settings?
> Any comments are greatly appreciated.

   no matlab problem here, this is an SPM feature - if I am right your
analysis did run well (i.e. you got spm beta files generated) but at
the end of it you got this message .. spm_spm checks if you have some
significant voxel for an omnibus F test but apparently you don't ..
thus the error message meaning that no voxel have an activity > mean
for any combination of your regressors - if think SPM setting are ok
if other subjects were fine ; must be the data ...

   cyril

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.