If you have a compiler installed on your workstation, then it should be
straightforward to fix the problem.  In a regular terminal, you can change
directory to spm5/toolbox/DARTEL and then type:
    make

If not, then someone may be able to provide the *.mexsol files that are
needed.  I don't have access to a suitable computer for doing this.

All the best,
-John