 Dear SPM experts,

 I'm trying to write a GLM batch code for SPM5 and wondering if there is any way to get around with the problem where a particular condition doesn't happen in the run.
 When manually modeling GLM, I simply did not define the condition name, but in this batch case, the condition name is defined regardless of its occuring, but I put 'NaN' for the onset and duration
 for the condition that doesn't occur in that run. However, I have an error message saying "mismatch between number of onset and number of duration".
 Did anyone run into the same problem or if you have any insights, please give me any help.

 Thanks,
 YSL